"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

Five Years

Five years ago today I wrote my first blog post.  That's absolutely crazy.  I'm not famous, which would have been nice, but wasn't what I was going for.  And there are a few of you out there who actually read my blog.  So that's extra nice.

So, in honor of my blog's five year anniversary... a giveaway!!  
Win a holiday bunting like the one below... made by yours truly!



Just comment (and if you are in North America) you could be a winner!
Contest ends December 20th at 12 o'clock noon EST.



9 comments:

wendys said...

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary!

Andrea said...

Happy 5 year anniversary!! I'm hoping I'll make it 5 years, but I'm losing steam.

Cristin said...

Wow, 5 years. That's a long time to be blogging!

EmmaJ said...

5 years! You were totally their at the beginning. Great job!

Jennifer said...

Love your blog. Got turned onto it by Cristin.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

If I win, you can take some holiday bunting off my hands. It seems to multiplying around here like rabbits.

Erik said...

yea for being 5 years older...haha

Alanna said...

I also love your blog. But I never win give-aways, so I sort of hate those, but I can't resist trying!

Miss L said...

You are so nice to do a giveaway to celebrate your amazing 5 year achievement. Happy Blogversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...