"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Finished Tree Skirt

I decided this year we needed a real Christmas tree skirt. Not a bunched up fancy place mat or scrap of fabric. So, with the help of this, I created my own version:



The two smaller pictures on the bottom right are different stages of creation.

Oh, and I forgot to take a picture of the other side.  I used a cute green flannel with tiny trees in little red and green wreaths so if I want, it's reversible.

2 comments:

Myk said...

Great Job!

n.a. said...

That looks great!
Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...