"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Internet Free

Internet Free is different from Free Internet. Free Internet is great. Internet Free means I've been without the internet for important things like: 1) paying bills, 2) planning parts of our homeschool lessons, 3) checking email to see if soccer practice is canceled or not. It also means I haven't been able to do the not as important things like: 1) check my email 50 times today, 2) check Facebook, 3) blog, 4) find out if it is bad to take multivitamins that “expired” in 2007*, 5) check the weather, 6) Christmas shop, 7) read blogs, 8) chat with my mom on Skype, 9) find out whether or not you can put a California King bed up on risers*, 10) etc.

*Is it?  Or better yet, is it still helpful?
**Can you?

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I don't know how I would live without the internet. I use it for everything. I'd probably have to take up knitting, buy a bunch of encyclopedias, add more minutes to my cell phone plan and get cable if we got rid of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...