"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smart Kids

I spent about 15 minutes yesterday going into this long description of what a Kindle* is and why we are getting one for Dad for Christmas, but he gets to open it now because he really needs it for his classes this semester, (which are more PDF documents and less textbooks).  After this whole description I'm still not sure I've explained it well enough for the kids to understand and Buddy says, "Oh, so it's like a Nook?**" 

*Kindle is Amazon's eReader.
**Nook is Barnes and Noble's eReader.

2 comments:

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

What?! I'm getting a Kindle?!

EmmaJ said...

***Kindle is better than a Nook.

Steve has loved his Kindle. He has had one for over 2 years and because the older one meet an untimely demise flying off our car he just got the new one and say that one is great. Even though it isn't mine I do use it once in a while too because I am too lazy to go to the library.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...