"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Treats

All of these apples are seriously cutting into my pumpkin/Halloween treat time.

I have a ton of recipes that I *need* to be baking but I can't neglect the apples I have left.  Here's what's in the pumpkin line up:

I bought all of the stuff to make these Funfetti Cookies, but Halloweened up.

I have all the ingredients to make our pudding ghosts we make each year.

And I promised Princess Sparkley we'd pull out the frosting tips my mom gave us, and make my mom's pumpkin cookies with fancy frosting decorations in addition to candy.

Not to mention all of the recipes from my "If I was going to throw a Halloween Party" post



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...