"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

The Crispness of Fall

After taking a shower last night I was putting lotion on my legs when I noticed these weird imprint lines around my ankles.  I had been sitting on my couch reading so I thought maybe I'd been sitting with my legs curled underneath me forcing the legs of my pants to leave marks on my legs.  But to account for so many striped imprints, my pants would have had to be really long, and bunched up on my ankles.  That's when I remembered... socks!  Since last April or May, this week is the first time I've worn socks and I forgot that they leave marks on your ankles.  Silly me!

1 comment:

LisAway said...

That's funny. You have to re-learn the strangest things every year. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...