"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, September 03, 2010

Red Sox 6, Baltimore 4. Go BoSox!


Grandma and Grandpa took us to the Red Sox Game in Baltimore last night.


If I had something crazy that I kept track of like Jed does counties, it would probably be baseball parks.

Ballparks I've been to:
Angels Stadium aka The Big A (Anaheim)
Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles)
Jack Murphy Stadium (San Diego's old ballpark)
Fenway Park (Boston)
Kauffman Field (Kansas City)
Busch Stadium (St. Louis)
Coors Field (Denver)
Nationals Park (Washington D.C.)
Camden Yards (Baltimore)

I'm almost one-third of the way done (30 ballparks total), but then they keep building new parks. So, while I've been to a ballpark in San Diego where the Padres have played, they no longer play there, they have a new fancy park.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...