"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hypochondria

I'm one of the hypochondriacs that is constantly convinced she's got some crazy disease, but not one of those hypochondriacs who ever goes to the doctor because of her fears. 

3 comments:

Kristi said...

So what have you got?

EmmaJ said...

My dad is one of those people who thinks he can diagnose everything, so maybe I should give you his number.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

This is like one of those baiting Facebook status updates. I'm tempted to ask if you're dying, but we already had that discussion last night (answer: yes, but very very slowly).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...