"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Funny Picture

Having 1000+ unread posts in my Google Reader has a lot of downsides. Now that I've finally cleared it out, I'm mad whenever someone posts something new. Or (Tasty Kitchen, I'm looking at you) 50 new posts. I just received, in my nice clean Reader feed, the contest finalists for Pioneer Woman's funny picture contest. Had I known she was having such a contest, I would have submitted this picture of Princess Sparkley and Buddy, but mostly Buddy, taking a bath together when Buddy was 6 months old and PS was just over 2 years old.



It's on our screensaver slide show and it
CRACKS us up every time it comes on.


Here's an easy blog post for you if you have a blog, post your
funniest picture and link to it in my comments below so we can all enjoy.

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Well, if you missed that contest, try to find another one you can enter that in. That is too funny. Those eyes are priceless.

delilas said...

This would of made the finalist in my book on PW. Love that face!

Andrea said...

Blogged one of our funniest last year...
http://keepingupwiththekunzs.blogspot.com/2009/03/sticker-collection.html

Erin said...

That is a great picture! I think you could have been a big winner.

RightHahn said...

Even though he'll probably hate you for it at some point - it's still VERY funny! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...