"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Leaves

Contemplating a trip down Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Forest this weekend to see if the leaves are changing colors yet.  If only Saturday wasn't already so jam packed full of stuff to do... it's also free National Park day. 

Saturday:
  • 2 soccer games
  • 1 American Girl craft day at Michaels
  • 1 baptism (involving 2 of the kids in Princess Sparkley's Primary class)
  • 1 talk to prepare for church the next day
  • 1 free day to tour farms in the county

2 comments:

wendys said...

My Saturday is obnoxiously packed too.

1 service activity
1 T-ball game
1 homecoming parade
1 coop produce basket to pick up
1 general woman's broadcast
and I have to make dinner for guests ( what should I cook????)

I decided against family pictures I had originally scheduled for this day because of everything else. I didn't know it was free national parks day too... dang it.

Tracy said...

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...