"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Countdown Chain

My mom sent me this link and I think it's a fabulous idea.  She thought that the kids and I would for sure want to make a Christmas version for presents for relatives.  And I would... until I figured out that just Jed's family (two brothers, one sister and us) would need 100 loops.  I'm not sure I could do this 100 times.  PLUS, she uses buttons.  I definitely can't handle 100 button holes.  Although I was thinking about teaching my kids to sew on buttons.  And by the end of it, I would be a great button hole maker.  Right?  This woman uses felt and Velcro, not quite as festive, but definitely easier.


Here's a how to: link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...