"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Cooking Book Club

What could be better than this for my family?  She's reading the books with her kids and then baking up fancy treats with them to go along with the story.  We love to read.  We love to bake.  We love reading and baking adventures.  And we homeschool.  The first book pick was Alice and Wonderland and they made Wacky Cupcakes.  Next up is The Little Prince and she'll post her baked treat at the end of September or early October.  Be sure to check back.  And the kids and I will have some fun as well.

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

That's so cute! I think I would have done scones and jam though, more English than cupcakes. I think you guys should totally do this though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...