"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Andme



We decided the other day we should have named our third kid Andme. Anytime we talk about ANYTHING, Little Guy chimes in with, "And me, Mama." Or, "And me, Dada." It's like he has middle child syndrome, but at this point in the game, he's the youngest. As soon as we stop the car, before I've even put it in park, he yells out, "I can't get out!" He's convinced we're just going to leave him buckled in the car. Even though EVERYTIME, Princess Sparkley unbuckles him.

3 comments:

LisAway said...

So the princess comes to the rescue of the little prince. How cute he's so worried about being left out. Glad it's not because you've scarred him by repeatedly leaving him in the car but only because he's weird. (if you don't mind my saying so. All children are weird)

RightHahn said...

That's cute! Maybe he's just trying to wake himself up:)

Andrea said...

Going through all of my Google Reader from the past week!!

When I was little, I was known to always say, "Me, too. Me, too." For fear of being left out, our not getting something that everyone else had?? Not sure. But I must have said it a lot because our cats name was Metoo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...