"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

New Pet

We have a new pet. It's a spider. It lives in the corner where wall meets ceiling above our computer desk. He's a daddy long legs spider and since they tend to stick to their corner on the ceiling and not crawl across me on the couch, I'm cool with letting him live there. We've named him Homer (all except Princess Sparkley who calls him Pippi LONGstocking) because right next to his corner is Jed's Homer Simpson clock.


Update: Homer was gone within 24 hours. So now I am a little bit paranoid about where he's wandered off to. Cross your fingers that it isn't my couch, or my bed.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh man, I hope you find him before he finds you. I heard a cricket under my stove about two hours ago. There was no way to get to it. Now it's quiet and I'm creeped out thinking I'll step on it with bare feet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...