"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mom and Dad

My parents fly in on Wednesday for a two week trip brought on my Princess Sparkley's baptism. We're getting pretty excited around here. The two bigger kids have been counting down (although they don't count the current day, or the day they arrive - and they don't arrive until after 10 at night, so their count is a little low). The other day, I listed off a bunch of stuff that needed to happen that day. Little Guy added to the end of my list, "pick up Grandma and Grandpa!?!" with a super excited, hopeful little voice. It's especially fun because he's only actually met my parents twice as a newborn, and then last summer when he was 1 1/2. Yea for grandparents visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...