"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Fairy Garden Party Invites

This year is Princess Sparkley's year to NOT have a birthday party (I pretend to be on an every other year, birthday party schedule). But because this is the year she turns 8 and is baptized, and her baptism isn't happening until two weeks AFTER her birthday so my parents can be in town, I told her we could have a tiny party with just a couple friends. She invited one friend from church and one from our church homeschool group, and we're having a FAIRY GARDEN PARTY. I'll be sure to post pictures once it's over, but for now, here's the invite:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...