- Create and order prints of Blurb books for my family blog for
2008and 2009, (I just ordered 2007).
- Be able to run a mile without stopping.
- Read 15,000+ pages. Include more classics, adult fiction and nonfiction.
- Get fit. I'm happy with how I look and I'm happy with the size clothes I wear. I just could be more toned and fit.
- Use coupons.
- Start a book club for Princess Sparkley.
- Finish writing something.
- Be less sarcastic with my kids.
- Be more crafty and hands-on with my kids.
- Plan homeschool lessons in more detail.
- Visit a museum (or historic site) in Washington DC at least once a month.
February- National Gallery and Museum of Natural History
March- Williamsburg, Mt. Vernon, Cherry Blossom Festival, Kite Festival, National Aquarium in Baltimore (PLUS, Philadelphia)
April- Cherry Blossom Festival, Nationals baseball game, Great Falls National Park
May- National Train Day at Union Station (Jed took Little Guy and Buddy to the Air and Space Museum)
June- Alexandria, the Torpedo Factory Art Center
July- Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge (which, according to my new book, Virginia Curiousities, is the largest tourist attraction in Virginia... kinda sad.) Plus, we're supposed to go to the National Zoo again next week with our homeschool group, and a bunch of other fun stuff with them in July... assuming we do it all.
- Teach Buddy to read well.
- Teach kids to ride bikes without training wheels.
- Teach Princess Sparkley to sew.
New Year's Resolutions originally posted here.