"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Duel Nightstands


I made a trip to the library and my "to read" stack grew. Although, some of these are reference books that I will definitely not be reading, just browsing through. Compare this stack to Jed's:

3 comments:

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

The Bible is from the library because I'm reading the Apocrypha parts. Just an FYI to your readers.

Angela said...

Whatever RS, I know about the sparkly W-----!

Heather Payne said...

I'm honored to have contributed a book to "the stack". I feel famous...ish...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...