- Going to bed earlier.
- Summer schoolwork 4 days a week.
- Outdoor stuff (running, pool, soccer, bikes, etc.)
- Homeschool group activities
- Working on all of my abandoned sewing and craft projects.
- Big art project for the kids.
- Teaching my kids to be better workers (any advice on this one?)
- Etc. Etc.
Monday, June 28, 2010
So, as a green door person how should I reinvent myself? I'm thinking I should be more productive. With Jed's semester done, as well as the kids' regular school year, we've sort of wandered into lazy summer days. We've only done summer schoolwork a handful of times over the past few weeks. We've stopped venturing outside to the pool, or running, or playing soccer because it's gotten too hot. We managed to go to bed at decent times for a few nights, but then stumbled back into our night owl habits. So to reinvent myself, I'm putting myself into action. Here's just a small list to remind me to keep busy: