"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Man I'm Married To

Conversations

As I'm on the way up the stairs to put Little Guy, clothed in only his diaper, in the bath...

Buddy: I like [Little Guy] best when he's naked.

Jed: Funny, that's when I like Mom best.

Me: (flashes furious squinty-eyed look at said husband)

Princess Sparkley: I like mom best when she's wearing clothes ...


I hurried upstairs to avoid hearing any more of the conversation.

6 comments:

Jo said...

ahh, that's true love ;)

Angela said...

hilarious!

Cristin said...

Yeah... I'm not excited about the day when the kids will catch on to the weird things Erik says too

Tiffany Harkleroad said...

I have commented on your husband's blog that he and my husband are so similar. It is eerie really. My puppy gets all excited when I get dressed, and almost every time, my Hubby says to him, "That's odd Dexter, I have the same reaction when Mommy takes the clothes OFF".

Kate said...

I have a feeling Jed and Seth would get along just GREAT!!!! :)

Kristi said...

That's funny. Now you can just hope PS doesn't repeat it to her primary class. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...