"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, June 18, 2010

Girls' Night

In college, I had a group of friends who referred to themselves as the Lunch Bunch because we tended to skip the devotional and go to lunch instead. I also had roommates and other close friends who would go to TGIFriday's for dessert, and we'd all end up ordering a full meal because we were so deprived of real, nutritious food containing iron and stuff. In Kansas, I had a group of friends who would get together for birthdays and have a girls' night out. The group varied over the years, but there were four of us that were regulars. Now that two of us have jumped ship and moved from Kansas, I decided I'd make up a pretend girls' night out. And since it's pretend, I get to pick any restaurant, not just ones that were available at these different points in my life. I am picking The Cheesecake Factory, and this is what I'd eat for dessert:


Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake

What's your order?

7 comments:

wendys said...

something minty please.

EmmaJ said...

Key lime pie cheesecake and probably some appetizer.

Alanna said...

You know, every time I go to the Cheesecake Factory, I'm really tempted by their omelets. You can put all sorts of yummy things in them, like tomatoes and goat cheese. But then it always seems so silly to order an omelet when you're at the Cheesecake Factory so I never do. Maybe this time I finally would. And then I always get their chocolate tuxedo cream cheesecake. Mmmm...

Angela said...

godiva chocolate cheesecake, or their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake. Yum, I'm hungry.

Lia said...

You know, we can make this happen. I'll be back Monday morning. We can go sometime after then.

Lia said...

You know, we can make this happen. I'll be back Monday morning. We can go sometime after then.

Erin said...

We should have gone to Cheesecake factory in KC. Why didn't we ever do that??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...