"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

Checking In

Just checking in to say hello. I've been busy... not quite sure specifically with what and that's never a good sign. All I can think of is staying up late, watching season 4 of Bones (an early birthday present from Jed), reading, a little sewing, a lot of laziness. You get the picture.

Oh, and looking over my resolutions for the year* and panicking that the year is nearly half gone and I have a LONG way to go. I think one of my resolutions for next year should be giving up New Year's resolutions.


*Complete analysis coming at the end of the month, when half the year has slipped away from me.

2 comments:

Angela said...

That has been my resolution for years. I hate setting goals-Down with personal progress (don't tell my mia maids I said that)!!!

julie said...

Bones is our show of choice to watch together. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...