"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, May 08, 2010

To do

T-ball game
National Train Day
Relief Society Board Meeting
Food for Relief Society Board Meeting
Research homeschool methods for homeschool blog*
Organize labels on this blog
Laundry
Sew baby blankets for certain people I know having babies
Sew Buddy's blanket
Go through cooking magazines, put yummy recipes in my recipe book
Go through pile of stuff by computer
Go through pile of stuff by bed
Write up book reviews and ratings for here
Read The Help
Put recipes on jumpdrive to share at upcoming Relief Society food activity
End of year assessment tests for Princess Sparkley and Buddy
Finish reading/editing friend's book manuscript


The to do items in bold, are ALWAYS on my to do list.

*Is it horrible that I'm more interested in researching homeschool methods now that I'm starting a homeschooling blog, and not just due to the fact that I homeschool. I've always meant to read up on all the methods... now I just have ... a deadline.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am enjoying reading "The Help" right now. I just tried making those sugar cookies with the cream cheese. They were not great. Very hard to work with. Maybe I did something wrong, but I definitely liked the one from yourhomebasedmom better.

Shelby said...

I can't believe I have read a book that you have not read yet! I hope you like The Help, I enjoyed it, and I am actually hosting the book club this month for that book. I am thinking about making Southern themed appetizers that were talked about in the novel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...