"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pioneer Woman Recipes I Lurve

Fancy Macaroni

Crash Hot Potatoes

Potato Bundles

Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich


The Best Lasagna. Ever.


I've tried several others, but these are by far the favorites around here.

2 comments:

Erin said...

mmm, those look yummy. Have you tried the cinnamon rolls yet? I want to make them this weekend, but the recipe seems strange--you don't even knead the dough, just stir.

Erin said...

I made the cinnamon rolls. They were very good. I thought it was very weird that you mix in baking soda/powder after it has already risen an hour. That was kind of a pain. I left the dough in the fridge over night and it turned out well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...