"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

Homeschool Blog Unveiled

I've started my homeschooling blog. But by started, I mean it is up, and there are two posts. So, it isn't really rolling yet, it's just . . . there. Feel free to check it out. In the future I plan on doing a bit of research on some of the different methods of homeschooling (so I can learn more) as well as posting a lot of our lessons, activities and projects.

Ice Cream Elementary School
Home of the Fighting Popsicles
our family's journey in homeschooling

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Very nice! I like the popsicle graphics. Good job launching it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...