"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fear of Chips

I realized the other night while crunching on tortilla chips that I'm still a tiny bit nervous while eating chips because of braces I haven't had on my teeth in 15 ish years. Some of the nervousness could be from my crap fake tooth, but mostly I'm worried I'm going to break a bracket off. It's like a ghost limb.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

I still cover my mouth religiously when I'm talking and eating. But given my ability to get stuff stuck in my teeth (and the fact that Craig never notices, and thus never helps me out there), that's probably a good move.

Heather Payne said...

Oh sure, rub it in. In fact, I did break off a front bracket this week eating a pistachio. I have to go in in an hour to have it fixed. Enjoy your chips. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...