- We're on a wild job hunt for Jed now that his semester is over and he needs employment for the duration of our stay here in Virginia.
- Our friends, half of whom belong here, are coming to stay with us when they come out for a wedding that involves hiking. For me, this involves a deep cleaning of our house. Having book club or a meeting at my place is one thing, but people using your bathtub... that requires a lot of the kind of cleaning I don't typically bother with. Sad and horrible, but true.
- Sewing a sleeping bag for Princess Sparkley's knock-off American Girl doll (who now sports dreadlocks) so PS is cool with giving up her room for our friends and "camping" on her brothers' floor.
- I have three baby blankets to make... all for girls.
- I'm going to try to go to coupon group (some ladies from church that I plan to suck knowledge from) this week so I can start being a better deal getter.
- I need to start the kids on summer school stuff before they get the idea the school is over and done with forever. We need to work on math (PS and Buddy), handwriting (PS and Buddy), spelling (PS), sight words (Buddy) and reading (Buddy).
Plus the ongoing to do list that never changes:
- laundry to either wash or fold and put away
- sewing Buddy's new comfort blanket
- picking up messes, vacuuming, loading and unloading the dishwasher