"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Baby X's New Nickname

After much consideration, Baby X finally has a new nickname on my blog. Here were some of the contenders:

Heart
Hart
X
Toddler X
Tiger
Your Highness
Stinkpot
Grumpy
Grumpster
Guy


But I finally decided to go with Little Guy.

In real life, we really do call Buddy "Buddy" a lot. And I've noticed that to differentiate between Buddy and Baby X when just using the nickname like, "hey buddy," Jed has taken to calling Baby X Guy, as in "hey guy." The kids didn't want me to just call him Guy though, and I thought it might be confusing to people who are unfamiliar with us which one of our boys is Buddy and which one is Guy... so from now on, Baby X will be known, on the blog, as Little Guy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm going to miss baby X, but little guy is a great name toO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...