"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Stong Opinions

I suppose there are things I have actual strong opinions on. But I am not out there with my opinions like some people. And, for the most part, I'm pretty laid back. Jed thinks it's hilarious that two things I feel very strongly about (but more in a joking way) are:

1. I'm furious at Disneyland for taking over the world (ie: FamilyFun is now owned by Disney, and I could buy (but won't) Disney brand cheese at the grocery store).

2. I don't believe Dinosaurs are real.*


*I actually don't really know what I think about dinosaurs, but I like to pretend that I don't believe in them so when stuff about dinosaurs come up, I treat them like mythical creatures for fun.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I think when the world was created, they just threw in some big bones for a little excitement, something for kids to find fascinating.

Cristin said...

Seriously, dinosaurs aren't real? Prove it.

wendys said...

Totally with you on the dinosaur thing. AND the disney thing. Yogurt?? Come on.

Kristi said...

I've never heard of someone not believing in dinosaurs. Really, you need to post more on this! I'm fascinated with the thought.

Yeah, what's with the Disney thing? I found Disney apples in the produce section the other day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...