"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Desserts

I am finding way too many yummy desserts lately for a person who is trying to cut back on the sweets we are eating around my house. I'll share a few (or probably a lot) with you:


Jam Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting

Fresh California Orange Cake from Your Homebased Mom

Strawberry Cream Pie from Your Homebased Mom

Angel Lush Cupcakes

Lemon-Blueberry Swirl Cake

Peanut Butter Bars from Grandma


Fudgy Brownies

Ice Cream Cookie Dessert

Frosty Orange Creme Layered Dessert

Raspberry Ice Cream Cake

Cinnamon-Bun Filled Pancakes

Boston Cream Pie Minis

Chocolate-covered Oreo cookie cake


This list could go on and on, but I'll stop ... for now.

1 comment:

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

The California Fresh Orange Cake is definitely my favorite - so good I had a piece for breakfast!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...