"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Billionty*

According to Blogger, I'm twelve posts away from my 1000th post. 1000!!! That's completely insane, sort of amazing, a little bit impressive, and a little bit embarrassing. Nonetheless, celebrations should ensue. Now if only I had those twelve posts scheduled so I knew when my 1000th post would be. What should I do?? Maybe we'll have a party, a la, the party we threw for Princess Sparkley's new Webkinz puppy, Cupcake, last week.



*This is the number Jed throws out when we are playing the license plate game and he sees one from Alaska or somewhere else a thousand miles away. The kids think it's hilarious. Hopefully they don't think a billionty is a real number.

2 comments:

delilas said...

That's impressive!

wendys said...

Wow. Thats a lot of typing. Cute pic of PS too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...