"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, March 08, 2010

Wish List

I'm a list maker. As a list maker, besides all of the other crazy lists I make, I'm especially great at coming up with wish list for birthdays, Christmas, etc. Here's my wish list for Easter, Mother's Day and my upcoming 29th birthday:

  • running shoes
  • a new kitchen trash can
  • a large frying pan
  • a Weezer ringtone
  • Lay that Trumpet in Our Hands by Susan Carol McCarthy
  • an easy accent decorator type tool (Wilton's version is at Michael's)
  • high quality spatulas here or here and here
  • new digital camera
  • dinner and dessert at The Cheesecake Factory
  • Virginia or Washington DC spoon for my spoon collection
  • cool new trainers ("About A Boy" speak for nice walking about town shoes)
  • Khaki cargo capris
  • Bones season 4 dvd boxed set
  • Alias season 3 dvd boxed set
  • Cake decorating tools

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I have a spoon collection too, kinda. My mom bought it for me at a garage sale when I was about 9 years old. It came in an ugly wall case that I threw out later. There's got to be some cool pottery barn way to display them, don't you think?

Angela said...

I was totally confused by your "29th" birthday comment-I had to think "how old am I again?" and I honestly couldn't remember.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...