1. Weird white bumps on my throat. Prognosis, my body fighting a virus. (I researched this later and it turns out I have tonsil stones. Gross.)
2. Knee pain and a slight limp (arthritis, especially in the knee runs in my family so I was showing precaution).
Prognosis: Nothing wrong.
3. Earache and cold. Prognosis: double ear infection and sinus infection.
4. Sore throat. Prognosis: Strep throat with a scarlatina rash.
5. Sore throat. Prognosis: Strep again, a month later. Argh. At least no rash this time.
I can't even remember if I ever had strep as a kid. I remember having that
On a separate note, strep throat could be used as a diet. For the first two or so days I can only eat freezing cold liquids. Then my tongue becomes sensitive and I can manage other foods, but still it's still slightly painful and uncomfortable. One day I only ate smoothies and ice cream. And a fried egg for dinner after using my numbing throat medicine, but followed by another bowl of ice cream. So maybe all the ice cream disqualifies it as a healthy diet, but being that it was the only food I got all day, not too shabby of a diet.