"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Birthday Party



I'm busy planning a Dog Party for Buddy's upcoming 6th birthday. I first saw it featured here and then followed the link to the idea originator here. When I first saw the party idea, I was so disappointed that Baby X had just turned two in January and it would be almost another year until I could plan this party, then I remembered how much Buddy LOVES dogs and asked him what he thought of the idea. He loved it. We picked up the pinata today at Party City and he's already named it Root Beer and is trying to convince me not to fill it with candy and let anyone hit it with a bat. We'll see...

Any local friends have paw print or dog print stamps I could borrow?? Or a new dog dish you've never used? :)

1 comment:

wendys said...

I love your party ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...