"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Polaroids...Let the picture scanning begin

While we were in Ohio at Jed's parents, we went through some of their family pictures in search of certain pictures from Jed's childhood. I was reminded in viewing the condition of the Polaroid pictures, that a lot of my own childhood pictures are on Polaroid film as well. Jed then informed me that they only have a lifespan of about 15 years and I started panicking because even in my pretend world, I am older than 15.

So, I bring you the first scanned pictures from my childhood Polaroids:


Me, at two.


I got a tricycle just like we got Baby X last week for his 2nd birthday, at least the tricycle of the 80s, a Big Wheel.

To look forward to: my first trip to Disneyland, my first boyfriend (at age 2), me wearing every sort of imaginable thing you can as a dress-up accessory, hideous clothing, wallpaper and hairstyles along with picture quality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...