"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nine Years Ago

Today is the nine year anniversary of Jed asking me to marry him.


image from here

This is the San Buena Ventura Mission in Ventura, CA. Straight ahead, in front of the dark brown door are some steps. It was on those steps that Jed proposed to me on February 10, 2001.




Los Angeles LDS Temple
April 28, 2001




photo by Rachel
Lawrence, KS
June 2009

Still so happy he asked and I said yes.
Read our entire story here.

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Cute pictures. 9 years... you're like middle aged people now!

wendys said...

Congrats!

Angela said...

I hope Adam and I look that good after 9 years, I think we already have begun to show some worse for wear.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

Notice how, nine years ago, your hands could meet around me? In the first picture you're holding your own wrist; in the second picture your fingertips are barely touching. Now imagine how huge I'll be in nine more years! Big as a house!

Erik said...

Go team Hot111 and Jed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...