"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lingerie* Poll

I've added a poll to my right hand column. I don't actually want to know anything about your lingerie wearing habits by name or screen name, but I'd like to know anonymously, what your answers are to the poll question.

This came about from a group of women I was talking to quite awhile ago when one referenced that she'd received a lot of lingerie as a wedding gift but never really wore lingerie, hadn't in years (she sort of implied that it was all a joke and she never wore it), and had gotten rid of it. I don't know if she was being honest, or not. Hence, this poll.

*By lingerie, I don't just mean silky, sexy nightgowns, I also mean sexy bra and underwear sets.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I had a friend who always wanted to go lingerie shopping with me, but Craig (naturally) worried about the expense. So my friend teased him, asking, "What's the matter? Don't you like your presents to come wrapped?" And Craig shot back, "Yeah, but once they're unwrapped, I don't need to play with the paper!"

I still laugh over that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...