"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Chocolate Passion Bowl recipe


chocolate passion bowl recipe at kraftfoods.com

I'm leading the book club discussion on my new favorite book at my church book club next week. The book is set in England and rather than make scones or bread pudding, I thought this would be fun. It's sort of like a trifle, which I think of as an English dessert (maybe wrongfully so) but it's an Americanized trifle with brownies, pudding and Cool Whip. I've made it before and it is YUMMY!

2 comments:

delilas said...

Yes indeed, I think that looks like a great choice, delish.

Erin said...

I read that based on your recommendation--loved it. I am considering choosing it for bookclub. And now that there is dessert option--mmmm! I think the connection is remote at best but will anyone care when they taste it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...