"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Candy Addicts Unite

Hello. My name is Nance and I'm a candy addict. This is just a friendly reminder that Valentine's candy is on clearance now. I just picked up a bunch of Peanut Butter M&Ms and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for $1.37 per bag (at Walmart). I went down the candy aisle hoping to find Dove chocolate on sale because it almost never goes on sale except just after a holiday. I didn't find any, but I didn't leave the candy aisle empty handed. I'm not sure if this is a success story or not.

7 comments:

Roxanne & Lorraine said...

An hour left of work, sufffer the fiercest craving for chocolate EVER, so I'd call this a success story.

And inspiration.

:)
Lorraine.

Erin said...

Target's candy clearance was lame. I will check out Wal-mart tomorrow!

Leslie said...

I had great success at my Target today and got Dove!! Although they were "smart" and made the candy only 30% off while the rest of the Valentine stuff was 50% off. They know about us candy addicts!

delilas said...

Try Super Target they have Dove. I am looking for the green M&M so I guess I better go look tomorrow

wendys said...

I forgot about candy clearance today. I am probably better off about it. I have to confess, sometimes I eat my kids candy and justify it by saying its bad for them. Does that make me a bad mother or a good mother???

Heather Payne said...

I just saw an add for these new "pieces". Instead of just Reeses Pieces they now have them for all the different candy bar flavors. Must eat!

Heather Payne said...

I just saw an add for these new "pieces". Instead of just Reeses Pieces they now have them for all the different candy bar flavors. Must eat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...