"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Bacon-Wrapped Corn Dog

Can you feel your arteries clogging? It reminds me a bit of this creation Cristin and Erik made. The recipe name actually sounds worse than this picture makes them seem.


click picture to enlarge

This recipe is from Kraft Foods Food and Family magazine, Holiday 2007. I couldn't find it online with a picture, so I had to scan it in for you all to enjoy how much prettier these are than when you just do a google search for a bacon wrapped corn dog.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I will purposely avoid showing this post to Erik. I can just see him insisting on cooking this for dinner. Ew.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...