"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, January 08, 2010

To Do in Twenty-Ten

Things to do in 2010:*
  • Eat at Five Guys
  • Create and order prints of Blurb books for my family blog for 2008 and 2009, (I just ordered 2007). Next year (2011) I'll have to back up to pre-blogging days and recreate a family history/journal for 2006, 2005 and 2004. THEN, after that, I'll have to start scanning in pictures from my pre-digital camera days. Maybe I should speed this up so I actually REMEMBER 2001 by the time I'm creating that blurb book.
  • Be able to run a mile without stopping.
  • Learn to quilt, resulting in making Buddy's new blankey.
  • Read 15,000+ pages. Include more classics, adult fiction and nonfiction.
  • Get fit. I'm happy with how I look and I'm happy with the size clothes I wear. I just could be more toned and fit.
  • Use coupons.
  • Start a book club for Princess Sparkley.
  • Finish writing something.
  • Be less sarcastic with my kids.
  • Be more crafty and hands-on with my kids.
  • Plan homeschool lessons in more detail.
  • Visit a museum (or historic site) in Washington DC at least once a month.
  • Teach Buddy to read well.
  • Teach kids to ride bikes without training wheels.
  • Teach Princess Sparkley to sew.

*These aren't my official, complete list of new year's resolutions, just some of them.

1 comment:

Angela said...

ambitious! Especially the running a mile one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...