Eat at Five Guys
- Create and order prints of Blurb books for my family blog for
2008and 2009, (I just ordered 2007). Next year (2011) I'll have to back up to pre-blogging days and recreate a family history/journal for 2006, 2005 and 2004. THEN, after that, I'll have to start scanning in pictures from my pre- digital cameradays. Maybe I should speed this up so I actually REMEMBER 2001 by the time I'm creating that blurb book.
- Be able to run a mile without stopping.
- Learn to quilt, resulting in
making Buddy's new blankey. Read 15,000+ pages. Include more classics, adult fiction and nonfiction.
- Get fit. I'm happy with how I look and I'm happy with the size clothes I wear. I just could be more toned and fit.
- Use coupons.
- Start a book club for Princess Sparkley.
- Finish writing something.
- Be less sarcastic with my kids.
- Be more crafty and hands-on with my kids.
- Plan homeschool lessons in more detail.
- Visit a museum (or historic site) in Washington DC at least once a month.
- Teach Buddy to read well.
- Teach kids to ride bikes without training wheels.
- Teach Princess Sparkley to sew.
*These aren't my official, complete list of new year's resolutions, just some of them.