"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

Superbowl

Is it wrong that I only care about the Superbowl because I plan on making an assortment of hors d'oeuvres* for our dinner that night? Not to mention we don't have cable so we aren't even going to watch it. I just like the Superbowl Party aspect of it all, and the chance to make a bunch of appetizers I wouldn't normally get to make. Yum. I've been told it's the first Sunday in February... just around the corner.

*This was one of my fifth grade, bonus spelling words.

5 comments:

Heather Payne said...

So impressed. I always have to use "appetizers". :-) Go football!

Angela said...

I believe it is January 31st this year. I only know because we have to give talks in church that day and Adam is devastated.

Angela said...

I stand corrected, it is February 7th.

Andrea said...

Never cared for the superbowl, but maybe making hors d'oeuvres would make it more enjoyable. My guess is that I would lean towards making kid appetizers. What are you making?

P.S. Loving your blog!!

Nance said...

I'll post all of my my appetizer plans (and dreams) next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...