"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby X!

*

It's official, my baby boy is two. It seems like he was just born. But then it seems like he's always been a part of the family. Is that how it goes with all kids?

His 2nd-4th weeks were a bit nerve-racking, and there could still be rough patches in his future, but he has been and continues to be healthy, as well as my most active and into everything baby.

He needs a new blog nickname because, well, he's unfortunately not a baby anymore. Plus it's one of his New Year's Resolutions. I thought about going with Hart or Hartley, because of his special heart, but didn't really like either of those names, nor do I want to focus on the heart, since he IS very healthy right now. I'm liking the idea of Tiger, because it's not a real name (unless you are Tiger Woods,) and Princess Sparkley and Buddy don't have real names as their blog names, plus, with his heart condition, we have always joked that we'll push golf and bowling on him since he'll be unable to play any other competitive sports. But with all the bad press Tiger Woods is getting as of late... I'm hesitant to stick that name on my baby. I'll announce his new blog name soon...

*Elmo Cookie Cake courtesy of Jed... didn't he do a fabulous job!?!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Wow, what a great Elmo cookie! Charlie would go crazy for that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...