"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Favorites

Growing up, I was an avid journal writer. Now, not so much. But since I was a kid, every few months or to start out a new year, I'd write a journal entry about my favorites. It's always fun to see what changes and what doesn't. For instance, me, circa 1990, had New Kids on the Block as my favorite singing group. NKOTB doesn't make the 2010 list.

My current FAVORITES*

TV shows:
30 Rock
Bones
Arrested Development
CSI (in this order, Las Vegas, New York, NCIS, Miami)
Hoarders
What Not To Wear

Music Groups:
Weezer
The Killers

Song:
Dustland Fairytale by The Killers

Dessert:
Chippy Peanut Butter cookies
Pretzel/Rolo/Pecan creations

Book: (if I had to pick just one for right now)
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

Actor:
Hugh Grant

Actress:
Tina Fey

Webkinz game:
Jumbleberry Fields

Card Game:
Set

Kid Game:
Go Nuts!
Pass the Pig

Favorite Ice Cream flavor:
Peppermint/Candy Cane
Vanilla

Color:
Blue

Season:
Spring

Food:
restaurant hamburgers

Salad Dressing:
Good Seasons Zesty Italian

*I'm just listing whatever comes to mind right now.

3 comments:

Angela said...

What no NKOTB??? I am scandalized! I am with you on the TV shows, those are all my favs too except I have never seen Hoarders.

Nance said...

Ang- You would love Hoarders. It's on A&E but we watch it online.

LisAway said...

You know, I really love Hugh Grant as an actor, too, but I hate that I hate him as a person. Whenever I've seen him NOT acting I just think he's icky.

Mickey Blue Eyes is one of our very favorite movies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...