"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Accessories

I've never really been a jewelry person, at least not big chunky jewelry. But I'm starting to think that I should really incorporate some cool, trendy necklaces and bracelets into my wardrobe. I'm not sure if it's all the What Not to Wear I watched at my in-law's after New Year's or if it's because of all the Bones episodes we've been watching (Dr. Brennan wears a lot of chunky necklaces, which, technically, seems very unlike her character to be so cool dressing, by the way). And I'm not really sure I can pull it off well, and without feeling self-conscious. We'll see...

3 comments:

Angela said...

I too have noticed Bones' chunky necklace fetish, especially season one. Don't do it, you will just spend money and never wear them, at least that is what happened to me. I've decided to embrace my lack of jewelry because no matter how many times I try to wear it I feel like I am a big fake.

Clark Family said...

I sell Jewelry, you can have a catalog show and earn it all for free!! Yeah! And it has a lifetime guarantee so if you dont like it....ever, or even in 10 years, you can always exchange it for something new. Cool huh? lol

wendys said...

Everybody at work wears the big chunky necklaces (some just buy them at walmart) and everybody is also into making their own big chunky watches. I wear my wedding ring, and I have had the same pair of earrings in for about 4 years now. I don't feel I can pull off the jewelry thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...