"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Stockings were hung by the chimney (or stairs) with care...


Marta has a much more thorough list of great stocking stuff ideas, but this is what we ususally find in our stockings.

My stocking when I was little:
  • an orange
  • a VHS blank tape
  • pens
  • gum
  • orange Tic Tacs
  • Lifesavers book
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • mini flashlight
  • breathmints
Our stockings this year will probably include (+/-):
  • A clementine
  • Lip smackers
  • quarters
  • Vanilla Midgee Tootsie Rolls
  • gum
  • Cadbury balls
  • Reeses's Pieces
  • Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars*
  • A Webkinz keychain animal
  • fun socks
  • a new toothbrush
  • a shower Loofah
  • little Lego sets
  • Target Gift Coins
  • brand new box of crayons
  • chapter books
  • Matchbox cars and airplanes
  • Polly pocket
  • Little Pet Shop pet

* My kids discovered these recently and LOVE them.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

When I was a kid I was always mad that my stocking was so small. Now that I'm the Santa, I'm so happy they aren't big. I'm also happy that I can fill my kids' with dollar tree stuff. Yay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...