"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reading List 2009

There's always that chance that I'll read another book before tomorrow at midnight, but I've already hit 20,000 for the year, so I'm not pushing it. So, with no further waiting, here's the list of all the books I read (all the way to the end) in 2009.

1001 Cranes
Secrets of my Hollywood Life: On Location
Footfree and Fancy Loose
Chains
Secrets of my Hollywood Life: Family Affairs
Paper Towns
Walk Two Moons
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
Absolutely Normal Chaos
The Cat Who Got Carried Away
Tales of a Female Nomad: ...
Evil Genius
3 Willows: the sisterhood grows
The Whole Sky Full of Stars
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Parties and Potions
A Corner of the Universe
Look Again
Make Lemonade
(2nd time)
True Believer
I, Lorelei
Leap Day
Looking for Alaska
My Antonia (2nd time)
Thanks for the Memories
This Full House
Wintergirls
11 Birthdays
One Whole and Perfect Day
Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover
Along for the Ride
The Book Thief
The Housekeeper and the Professor
Rapunzel's Revenge
Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About
The Actor and the Housewife
An Abundance of Katherines
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
(3rd time)
I Capture the Castle
Every Soul a Star
The Castle Corona
Cinderella (as if you didn't already know the story)
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
The Time Traveler's Wife
Nurk:
The Glass Lake
The Lost Symbol
Secrets of my Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess
Julie and Julia:
The Princess Bride
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?
Sleepaway Girls
The Princess Present #6.5
Party Princess # 7
Al Capone Shines My Shoes
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
(2nd time)
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily
Ella Enchanted
Dairy Queen
The Off Season
The Girl Who Threw Butterflies
Jellicoe Road
Front and Center
Sweet Sixteen Princess: #7.5
(2nd time, accidentally)
Princess on the Brink
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
The Juliet Club
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...