"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Petunia's Christmas



I found this book, Petunia's Christmas by Roger Duvoisin, at the library the other day and immediately checked it out so I could relive my childhood. I LOVED this book when I was little. Conveniently I then came across this blog post with a craft to accompany the story. Here's the end result at our house:


by Buddy (but mostly me)



by Princess Sparkley

1 comment:

Miss L said...

Those are so cute! We may have to give those a go. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...