"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New Obsession


image from here

When I was a little girl, my sister's friend collected pigs. Every time her birthday rolled around, my mom, sister and I would go on a wild hunt for pig related stuff to get her. I always thought this was all a bit crazy. I mean, I go wild about kitchen gadgets, but not pigs. That was until I saw all the cute owl stuff that is out and about right now.

Is it too late to start collecting owl stuff? Maybe if everyone I knew sent me something owl related, I would have a decent collection... immediately.

My obsession started when I saw cute little girl pajamas with owls on them. Then I saw the most adorable owl fabric at the fabric store. It culminated when I saw an adorable little owl bag at Borders (I may have to browse Borders with Princess Sparkley and let her know how much I love it and would love to get it for Christmas). Do I need it? No. What would I use it for? I don't know. But it's adorable and it's a bag. Where can I go wrong?

Just go to Etsy and search for owl and see all the wonderful owl stuff they have. I am in love with it all.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have a macrame owl plant hangy thing that my grandma made if you want it. Its from the 70s though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...