"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

CONTEST

Contest!

As a ploy to get more Followers (so I can imagine myself cooler), all you have to do to enter the contest is become a "Follower" of my blog (look over in the sort of top part of the right column). Those of you who are already Followers, are already entered.

THE PRIZE: made by me, CANDY CANE BARK.



Contest ends: December 10, 2009 at midnight EST

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Maybe it's because I'm really hungry, but I would really like to win this.

Jill said...

Me too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...